Tuesday 30 August 2011

Today is my Birthday! I just turned 17

Hmmm....

ouf.......

Sigh......

After watching videos on youtube I checked the time and it was already 1:02am. This meant that I'm no longer 16. Happy Birthday to me! Time flies so fast. It's just like yesterday when I just turned 16. First of all, I would like to thank God for this 17 years of my existence. I'm aware that I am not active in any church, but I'm faithful in him. Last year, during my birthday I remember being excited and at the same time scared going to college. Being 16 had been one of the most memorable years of my life. I was no longer a high school student and it was the time to decide what kind of career I want to pursue in the future. Although I still haven't decided which specific path to choose, I progressed a lot compared to the previous year. It wasn't an easy year to be honest. Unlike the previous years of my childhood and adolescence, I faced new challenges in life and also learned many aspects of myself. Today, all those mixed emotions has been cleared out. I survived the first year of college and i'm willing to succeed during the next years.  Good Luck to me!

TTFN

1 comment: