Friday 11 November 2011

Happy Pepero/ Millenium Day! 11/11/11 11:11am


"For those who do not know what is Pepero day, it is the Korean version of Valentines Day. If you are wondering why is it called that way, Pepero (빼빼로) is derived from a Korean chocolate stick snack.  It is celebrated during November 2011 because it resembles 11/11 four sticks of Pepero.  Korean couples and students celebrate this day by exchanging pepero snack boxes and probably other gifts to each other.
Talking about luck, 11/11/11 11:11:11 is celebrated once every Millennium. I guess we are lucky; but think about it, calendars are human made therefore innaccurate ^^
Btw, I took this screen shot today. I waited for it. I guess i’m mental. "
TTFN

The screen-shot and the paragraph above was posted on my tumblr blog a while ago. I thought of re-posting it here for others who do not have a tumblr account. 


No comments:

Post a Comment