Friday 11 February 2011

Being Independent

Once again, its Friday. This week has been really tiring even though we just started the semester. To be honest, I'm really nervous of what will be the outcome of this new semester of learning. Maybe I'm just over thinking or maybe I'm just not mature enough to accept any negative event that may come.

Today, I decided to roam around and take some pictures downtown Athens. I needed to escape from any thoughts, fear and worries about myself. I also visited the Benaki Museum. (My journey at the Benaki Museum will be posted in another post, maybe next week.) Surprisingly,  the weather today in Athens is perfect. It's really warm and you could feel the beginning of a new season.

As I walked, I saw a really cool watch. I couldn't resist to capture it, because during that time I felt serene and peaceful. I was away from my busy college life, not to mention the pressure and demands it requires. I really hope I could stop the time and enjoy the day eternally.  But one of the limitations of humans is the inability to control time.
Maybe, someday I could re-live this peaceful time and I really hope it will be longer. Semester II begins, so I should study harder and do my best. Also, I would like to wish everyone especially students like me, SUCCESS in everything they do. Good Luck ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment